All on-site classes/drives are required to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines. This include the following:
- 1. Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between co-workers and customers when and where possible.
- 2. Wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent them from spreading the virus.
- 3.Provide a place to wash hands and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. ( Sanitize and Disinfect surfaces frequently touched by others, i.e chairs, desk, car, etc.)
- 4. All persons will be asked to have their temperature taken
-5. Encourage person(s) stay home and to report any safety and health concerns.
Teen Driver Ed DPS
Step 1 Sign-up for class at Angelo Driving Academy
Step 2 - Sign-up at local DPS Office (see DPS Requirements)
Step 3 - Begin Driver Ed on Day 1 of scheduled class
Step 4 - Take DPS written exam as early as after 1st (3) days (Note: This must be done outside of class time)
Step 5 - Schedule DPS Road test Click here.
*Make sure ALL Certificate Dates and Information is filled in before presenting to DPS.
Step 2:DPS Requirements
Take the following with you when visiting your DPS Office:
1, Your Student (if under 18)
2. Your Parent (if under 18)
3. Glasses or Contact lens (if needed)
4. Have the following:
a. Apply in person at a Texas driver license
b. Present documents that verify
1. Must have original Birth
2. Social Security card,
3. VOE, (no report card)
c. Texas Residency Affidavit (click and print form)
EAngelo Driving Academy Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-6 PM
Office closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your driver's record here:
STOP, Don't pay too much for your driver' record by paying others.
Order direct from the TX DPS websites.
Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Division Licensee Driver Records