All on-site classes/drives are required to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines. This include the following:
- 1. Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between co-workers and customers when and where possible.
- 2. Wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent them from spreading the virus.
- 3.Provide a place to wash hands and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. ( Sanitize and Disinfect surfaces frequently touched by others, i.e chairs, desk, car, etc.)
- 4. All persons will be asked to have their temperature taken
-5. Encourage person(s) stay home and to report any safety and health concerns.
Teen Driver Ed DPS
Step 1 Sign-up for class at Angelo Driving Academy
Step 2 - Sign-up at local DPS Office (see DPS Requirements)
Step 3 - Begin Driver Ed on Day 1 of scheduled class
Step 4 - Take DPS written exam as early as after 1st (3) days (Note: This must be done outside of class time)
Step 5 - Schedule DPS Road test Click here.
*Make sure ALL Certificate Dates and Information is filled in before presenting to DPS.
Step 2:DPS Requirements
Make DPS Appointment
Take the following with you when visiting your DPS Office:
1, Your Student (if under 18)
2. Your Parent (if under 18)
3. Glasses or Contact lens (if needed)
4. Have the following:
a. Apply in person at a Texas driver license
b. Present documents that verify
1. Must have original Birth
2. Social Security card,
3. VOE, *Currently waived due to Covid-19 but you will need a current Shot Record and or End of Year School Record.
c. Texas Residency Affidavit (click and print form)
Schedule a DPS Appointment
(DPS Scheduler )
Get your driver's record here:
STOP, Don't pay too much for your driver' record by paying others.
Order direct from the TX DPS websites.
Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Division Licensee Driver Records