EARLY REGISTRATION IS NOT PERMITTED!
*You MAY NOT make payments, receive or complete paperwork, or hold slots for students prior to registration!
Dates: July 20-Aug 8
2-4pm, Mon-Fri. Last Day Sat 9-11 am
(**Plus drive times;varies)
Register 1 day only on Thurs July 9 @ 12 Noon. (Seating is limited on a 1st come, 1st served basis)
No EARLY REGISTRATION!
Registration must be done in person by 1 parent ONLY (no students etc will not be permitted into the building). A facial mask for registration is required. You must wear a mask, attend orientation, and complete payment to reserve slot. Only 1 student per household may register
Cost: 400 If paid in full Or $420 ($220 down, $200 due day 12 of class) No debit/credit card
Students who take our online Driver Education for Teens or Adult via Angelo Driving Academy (former) student can get a discount pricing on in-car lessons. Email us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
All on-site classes/drives are required to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines. This include the following:
- 1. Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between co-workers and customers when and where possible.
- 2. Must wear masks over their nose and mouth
- 3.Provide a place to wash hands and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. ( Sanitize and Disinfect surfaces frequently touched by others, i.e chairs, desk, car, etc.)
- 4 All persons will be asked to have their temperature taken
-5 Encourage person(s) stay home and to report any safety and health concerns.
Pre-Screening for DPS
Take the following with you when visiting your DPS Office:
1, Your Student (if under 18)
2. Your Parent (if under 18)
3. Glasses or Contact lens (if needed)
4. Have the following:
a. Apply in person at a Texas driver license
b. Present documents that verify
1. Must have original Birth
2. Social Security card,
3. VOE, *Currently waived due to Covid-19 , but you will need Current Shot Record and or End of Year Report Card
c. Texas Residency Affidavit (click and print form)
Teen Driver's Education Classes
Angelo Driving Academy
400 W Ave N
Objective: This education course is designed for students age 15 and older. The goal to promote respect for and encourage observance of traffic laws and traffic safety responsibilities of driver education and citizens; reduce traffic violations; reduce traffic-related injuries, deaths, and economic losses; and motivate development of traffic-related competencies through education, including, but not limited to, Texas traffic laws, risk management, driver attitudes, courtesy skills, and evasive driving techniques.