Texas Driver's Handbook Revised 2016
Teen Driver Ed DPS
Step 1 Sign-up for class at Angelo Driving Academy
Step 2 - Sign-up at local DPS Office (see DPS Requirements info in the right side column )
Step 3 - Begin Driver Ed on Day 1 of scheduled class
Step 4 - Take DPS written exam as early as after 1st (3) days (Note: This must be done outside of class time).
All on-site classes/drives are required to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines. This include the following:
- 1. Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between co-workers and customers when and where possible.
- 2. Wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent them from spreading the virus.
- 3.Provide a place to wash hands and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. ( Sanitize and Disinfect surfaces frequently touched by others, i.e chairs, desk, car, etc.)
- 4. All persons will be asked to have their temperature taken
-5. Encourage person(s) stay home and to report any safety and health concerns.
Angelo Driving Academy Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-6 PM
Office closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the following with you when visiting your DPS Office:
1, Your Student (if under 18)
2. Your Parent (if under 18)
3. Glasses or Contact lens (if needed)
4. Have the following:
a. Apply in person at a Texas driver license office.
b. Present documents that verify
1. Must have original Birth
2. Social Security card,
c. Texas Residency Affidavit (click and print form)