Texas Driver's Handbook Revised 2016
Teen Driver Ed DPS
Step 1 Sign-up for class at Angelo Driving Academy
Step 2 - Sign-up at local DPS Office (see DPS Requirements info in the right side column )
Step 3 - Begin Driver Ed on Day 1 of scheduled class
Step 4 - Take DPS written exam as early as after 1st (3) days (Note: This must be done outside of class time).
All on-site classes/drives are required to follow Federal, State and Local guidelines. This include the following:
- 1. Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between co-workers and customers when and where possible.
- 2. Wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent them from spreading the virus.
- 3.Provide a place to wash hands and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol. ( Sanitize and Disinfect surfaces frequently touched by others, i.e chairs, desk, car, etc.)
- 4. All persons will be asked to have their temperature taken
-5. Encourage person(s) stay home and to report any safety and health concerns.
Angelo Driving Academy Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-6 PM
Office closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Email us: email@example.com
Take the following with you when visiting your DPS Office:
1, Your Student (if under 18)
2. Your Parent (if under 18)
3. Glasses or Contact lens (if needed)
4. Have the following:
a. Apply in person at a Texas driver license office.
b. Present documents that verify
1. Must have original Birth
2. Social Security card,
3. VOE, (last report card)
c. Texas Residency Affidavit (click and print form)